Washing Machine Deep Cleaning Tab
Have you ever imagined how dirty your washing machine is?
Do you know that your washing machine can be the dirtiest place at home? Accumulated dirt & odor-causing residue from the previous washing may cause smelly tub and bacteria growth, affecting family health.
Disease experts claim that, in half a year of usage, the household washing machine’s bacteria get over the standard rate by as high as 81.3%, including:
- The average detection rate of mold is 60.2%
- The average detection rate of total coliforms is as high as 100%
- Among them, other pathogens such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa are also detected
Kills 99.2% of all bacteria and other pathogens in 20 minutes
- Cleans the harmful and stagnant dirt that's invisible to your eyes
WORKS FOR ALL WASHERS
Suitable for front load and top load machines
- Suitable for high efficiency (HE) and conventional washers
- Empty your washer
- Place 1 tablet and set "clean washer" cycle (if you don't have one, set largest load and longest cycle with hot water setting)
- Wipe away residues
- No need to disassemble the washing machine
- Repeat every 1-2 months for best results
WHY IS A DIRTY WASHING MACHINE SO DANGEROUS?
Just because your clothes look and smell fresh after running them through the washing machine doesn’t necessarily mean they are clean.
Several studies have found washing machines to contain as many as 100 million units of E.coli – a potentially harmful bacteria that may cause illness inside or outside of the digestive tract.
Washing your clothes inside a contaminated unit exposes them to this bacteria, which could result in illness to the wearer, and that is just one example of a disease that can be caused by a dirty washing machine.
WHY DO YOU NEED THIS TAB?
Contrary to popular belief, laundry detergent does not kill pathogenic bacteria and viruses. Whether it’s liquid, powder or tablet form, nearly all standard laundry detergents are ineffective at neutralizing germs. And adding more detergent in hopes of creating cleaner clothes can make the problem worse by promoting the growth of mold and mildew.
We make sure that all ingredients used in our tabs are safe to use. They have been tested extensively before our product hit the market. No animal testing. Tabs are septic safe.
Detailed ingredient list: Citric Acid, Hydrogen Peroxide, Oxygen Bleach, Amylase, Protease, Lipase
- Cleaning Tabs
- Instruction Manual